Why take the Quebec City 101 tour?
Discover the essence of Quebec city with a private walking tour! Starting in front of the Parliament building, this 2.5 hour private guided tour covers the architecture, culture, economy and the pivotal events of Quebec’s history. Also, you will learn about Quebec city’s culture, its economy, its people and its challenges as a modern city. From the upper town to the lower town, this tour covers Quebec city’s historical sites and dozens of other hidden Quebec city treasures while making the connection between the facts of yesterday and today’s reality.
After your tour, you will be able to navigate the city on your own and understand why Quebec city is part of the UNESCO World Heritage. This tour is also your opportunity to get to know a local guide; the human side is very important to Nomad Tours Québec!
Quebec City 101 tour in a nutshell
- Tour duration: 2.5 hours
- $121.77 CAD for 2 persons (+ taxes= $140). $17.4 CAD (+ taxes=$25) for each additional person. Group fares available.
- Please note that I accept both Canadian and US Dollars.
- Free for children up to 12 years old.
- Meeting Point: Parliament Building or your accommodation in the Old City
- Sights visited: Parliament Building, Fairmont Chateau Frontenac, the city fortifications, Dufferin Terrace, Place Royale, the Petit-Champlain district, the Morrin Center, City Hall Plaza…and some surprises on the way!
- Option: With this tour, take the Québec’s Observatory option and get a guided tour of Quebec city’s most beautiful view in town for only $15 !
Will you be visiting Quebec City with a cruise?
- Awesome! I will do my best to meet you directly at your cruise terminal.