Safety on Tour / COVID-19
I WILL BE READY WHEN YOU ARE
...In the meantime, I'm making a few changes...
(May 11th update) This situation with the COVID-19 Pandemic changed the whole tourism industry worldwide. Because the US-Canadian border is closed for a unknown period of time and travels are limited between regions within Quebec, all of my tours are cancelled for this spring. I don't know what the future will look like but I will be ready when visitors are ready to explore my beautiful city.
I see this period of time as an opportunity to adapt and make changes on my own tours. My industry will change forever so I better act now!
What I do to Keep my Guests Safe on Tour
- I follow the guidelines and recommendations of local authorities
- I focus on my private walking tours to ensure flexibility and safety
- I am limiting my group sizes to 10 participants per guide. If your group is larger than this, I will call in extra guides.
- I avoid crowded areas, as much as I can.
- As a tour guide, I keep 2 meters (6ft) between me and my guests.
- I include hand-picked, off-the-beaten-path areas on tour. Who likes crowds anyway?
- I always keep hand-sanitized on me. Always usefull both for me and my guests.
The Health and Safety Improvements Nomad Tours Quebec is Making so Your Quebec Visit is Worry-Free
For 6 years, I've been proud to call myself a member of Canada’s Tourism Industry. The potential impact of COVID-19 on Tourism and businesses like mine isn’t yet known which is why I've being proactive and improving my Health and Safety practices starting today.
Whether you’re coming from the United States, Canada or from Quebec, I am taking measurable action to protect you, myself and my partners. If you feel under the weather with any cold or flu symptoms, don’t hesitate to contact me and either reschedule or cancel at no charge. If you booked a tour and need to reseachule your trip, let me know. I'm extra flexible theses days!
With the major measures I'm taking to protect you, myself and the general public, I can ensure your next Quebec City tour will be safe and worry-free.
I want to thank everyone for supporting my small Canadian business. I remain committed to delivering award-winning tours and customer service while taking every measure possible to protect everyone’s health and safety during the COVID-19 uncertainty. I just love what I do and I will be there when you are ready to travel again in my beloved city.
Get in Touch
I can't wait to show you Quebec City on one of my tours!